A leading North American building products manufacturer is seeking an Electrician to join their permanent staff 10 miles north of Milpitas, CA. This electrician is a union position with full union benefits. The Electrician will be responsible for safely installing, troubleshooting and service of plant electrical equipment including the production line. This position is paid hourly and is complimented with available overtime and a shift differential. A California Certified Electrician License is a must. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities for the Electrician
- Install, troubleshoot and service the plant electrical equipment including the production line.
- Preventive maintenance on electrical equipment, line calls and work orders.
Requirements for the Electrician
- A California Certified Electrician License.
- Must have knowledge of safety procedures and lock out/tag out procedures.
- FULL UNION BENEFITS!
- Annual incentive bonus can be as much as 21% of annual wages.